Mar 18,2015
Emily
Hannah
By: 'J Leahey'
Mar 18,2015
I rented a flat in the UK prior to leaving Canada. It had been many years since I had rented in England and I was unsure of the current protocol. Hannah Stanbridge helped me through all of the problems I experienced with the flat. She was always helpful, positive and encouraging. Emily Gillam was the person that assisted me with the return of my deposit. Emily was very attentive and always prompt with her responses to my emails. I found both of these agents always professional in their approach and very pleasant to deal with.
By: Oakfield
Mar 20, 2015
Dear J Leahey, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Emily and Hannah in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield