Mar 18,2015
By: 'Clare connor'
Mar 18,2015
I would just like to say how helpful and supportive Anker and Partners were during the purchase of our new home. In particular Jeremy, who became a valuable advisor during my house buying process and was on hand at every opportunity to offer advise and guidance in a process I had no idea about. Jeremy quickly learnt what it was we wanted in a home and set us up numerous viewings that he attended with us..i felt like we had a good relationship which made searching for the 'correct home' so much easier. Even when a property we had liked hadnt accepted our offer and we had moved on, Jeremy still had his eye on the property for us trying to work out a deal- and thankfully his work paid off as this is the property we have bought. I greatly recommend anker and partners as i felt their service was brilliant, personal, non bias and supportive and offered great insight and knowledge throughout.

Anker & Partners