Mar 18,2015
By: 'Mrs Guyan'
Mar 18,2015
I was both a land lady to a tenant supplied by Andy Kepgh of Lettings and Sales and he also sold our property.
I think it's important to note our property was a very difficult to sell property and equally unusual within the Lettings market, being that it is a one bedroom barn conversion with a higher than average market value. This never presented itself as a problem in fact, Andrew filled me with an honest reassurance by his passion to work with the property and achieve a fair price. As I live oversees it was important that whilst letting the property we had minimal involvement. Andrew has provided us with an exceptional service from start to finish, no waffle or sales pitch, good honest advice, a tenacious problem resolver who has delivered beyond expectations! The feedback from our buyer has also been a credit to the service he has provided. If you're looking for a credible agent that will sell or let your property delivering to the highest standards, then look no further. A-Grade service from start to finish!
I would have been happy to have paid a higher rate for the service that was provided!

Lettings & Sales Birmingham