Mar 18,2015
By: 'Tomasz Dubiel'
Mar 18,2015
I have been overly impressed with costumer service mrs Lisa Green has provided to me during my short term tenancy in Grayshott. From very beginning mrs Green was extremely helpful which kind of shocked me because I have never came across with that high level of professionalism from any property agent I've had occasion to meet since 11 years I am in this country and did rent a several properties. Despite the fact that my tenancy didn't end in a nice way and I ended up opening a deposit Dispute with a greedy landlord, which I have won by the matter of facts, I will always have a nice memories from Grayshott and that's mainly mrs Green who was extremely friendly and helpful even when she didn't have to because since opening Dispute her responsibilities where limited. Not very often nowadays we can meet such a descent woman and extremely profesional property agent. If I could I would hire Mrs Green every time I will be changing my home but I know it's impossible. I can only HIGHLY recommend Mrs Green for the future tenants.
By: Tim B
Mar 18, 2015
A very kind review of Lisa - thank you for finding a few minutes to share your comments - I hope that life treats you well as you move on to pasturs new - regards - Tim B, Senior Partner - WPR

Warren Powell Richards