Mar 18,2015
By: 'Susan Harrison'
Mar 18,2015
Scott has always been very polite, smartly dressed and speaks well. I have met with him on 3 occasions and twice he has been punctual. On one occasion he was running late and I received a call from his office to let me know which was very welcome.

He has answered all but one of my emails quickly and, I believe, to the best of his knowledge.

I am currently purchasing a property which is being sold through Moss and is also tenanted through Moss. I have also signed up with Moss to be my agent once the sale has completed. I am finding certain aspects of this frustrating as my Solicitor is having trouble obtaining the documents she requires, although I understand this is more likely due to the vendor's solicitors. Also there are outstanding issues with the property but again I understand this is more likely due to the current landlord than Moss.

Regarding the lettings aspect I recently met and signed up with Natalie, who like Scott, was very polite and she answered all of my questions well.
I am happy with the fees quoted by Natalie for my future landlord fees.

Moss Properties