Mar 18,2015
By: 'Jase Nicholls'
Mar 18,2015
The letting process would have been daunting to me if it wasn't for both Caroline and Aaron. I cannot just mention them though as the rest of the team both in the office and on the road were as professional and informative throughout the whole process. I had never let before and as this was not only my first time but my newly built house, I was very sceptical about placing a management team, however, I shouldn't have worried as they made the whole process pain free and also kept me informed throughout the complete process. Nothing was ever too much trouble and I therefore, cannot commend them highly enough. I would not have any second thoughts recommending them to any person in my position. Thankyou Team.
Top Notch