Mar 18,2015
Angie
By: 'Mike Toner'
Mar 18,2015
Infiniti have been looking after my properties for over 10 years now, and i cannot speak highly enough about the service i get from Angie and her team. I have had a few major issues over the past few years ranging from structural issues with the buildings, to tenants leaving without warning, and each and every matter that has arose has been handled with the utmost professionalism and care, and a solution has been put in place very quickly, often with the absolute minimum expense to myself. I have found the level of communication between Angie and I flawless, and i cannot speak highly enough about the quality of her work.
By: Scott Hume
Apr 24, 2015
Hello Mike, I hope you are very well and thanks so much for taking a minute to share your comments, it really does go a long way, I know the amount of effort Angie has put into some of the major issues you mention so to hear you praise her is a real pleasure and I know how much it means to her too. All the very best, Scott

Infiniti Properties