Mar 18,2015
By: 'Georgina'
Mar 18,2015
I contacted Ashley yesterday to discuss and book 3 flat viewings at City Link, Hessel Street, Salford. Luckily I was able to book the viewings for the next day. I received a call prior to the viewing to confirm I was still attending and was very pleased to here he was already there, and also helped with directions. He was very helpful and polite on the phone and in person.

Ashley was very honest about the properties and I felt he listened to what I was looking for in a flat and we discussed which flat we thought would be most suitable, but still looked at all 3 properties. He was very friendly and gave a lot of great advice. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and I was given a lot of time to look around, it was really nice to not be rushed and to have time to take pictures etc.

Ascend Properties