Mar 18,2015
By: 'G Foulkes'
Mar 18,2015
Lianne was polite and helpful. On occasions I would have liked more updates on the situation as I felt I had to do all the chasing. I also think Prospects could have managed the buyer harder for completion as it effectively took 3 months from the chain (of 3) completing to exchanging . The estate agent for our vendors regularly called me for an update as they could not get hold of Prospects which I found frustrating.
Attached Files
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Mar 19, 2015
Thank you for your comments, which have been taken on board. Even though there were only three people in the chain, regretfully on this occasion, your buyers' solicitors did not apply for searches until very late in the process, which did delay things, although 13 weeks is the typical period from ‘chain complete' to exchange. We did collect the paperwork from your buyers' solicitor and hand delivered it your buyer, to speed up the exchange. We do pride ourselves on our Transaction Support service and we are disappointed that you felt that we were not regularly keeping you updated and Lianne has been in direct contact with you regarding this. We wish you every happiness in your new home.

Prospect Estate Agency