Mar 18,2015
By: 'Joe Myers'
Mar 18,2015
I live in California and my Northfields house has been rented to tenants for almost 10 years, and Tuffin & Wren have managed the property for that whole period. They are an excellent company and they have taken great care of the house, which was our family home before moving away, keeping me up to date with maintenance requests and liaising with tenants to keep them and myself happy. Their fees and charges are reasonable and they deliver an excellent service which has given me great peace of mind in a process that has the potential to be very stressful. Tuffin & Wren always seem to have found good and reliable tenants for us who pay a good rent, and the house has never been without paying tenants in nearly 10 years. I would highly recommend them to any prospective landlord ortenant. We have recently sold the house (through Tuffin & Wren of course!) and I am actually going to miss them!
Reasonable fees, excellent service