Mar 18,2015
Kier
By: 'Jo Behari'
Mar 18,2015
I have been letting my property through Ellis and Co for about 6 years and they have always been exceptional to deal with. I originally let it through another agent but they were very difficult to deal with, and the tenants they found me were poor they left the flat in a mess and didn't pay rent on time. The tenants Ellis and Co have found me have been exteremly high quality. They take great care of the flat and take real pride in living there which as a landlord I really appreciate. In fact one set of tenants even repainted the whole flat just because they wanted too!

As soon as a new tenant gives me notice I contact Kier and I don't have to do anything else. He takes care of everything and all of a sudden in no time at all I have new good quality tenants. He keeps me informed every step of the way.

There whole team are fantastic but I mainly deal with Kier and Ashley who are excellent and I cannot praise them highly enough. They make being a landlord in London easy. Thanks guys!
For the service the fees are good

Ellis & Co