Mar 18,2015
By: 'Gurdeep'
Mar 18,2015
RR did have my property on thier books for some time, it was quite a challange getting the right tenant for this property. I was marketing my property with 3 other agents and I found that RR was by far the most proactive and persistant. Gemma was very proactive and always had my proporty in mind with prospective tentants who looked at other properties. RR got there in the end and my property has finally been let out by RR after 3 months of marketing - Nov - Feb. Thank you Gemma and Kelly for your persistants and professionalism. Lets try to keep the property tenanted!
As part of the Rapid Rentals offer - I did not pay any agents fees as it was not successfully let out within the two week period.

Reeds Rains