Mar 18,2015
By: 'Soraya'
Mar 18,2015
After reading through other review, it seems that feedback has been taken on board as I am very happy with the service provided. The only thing I would comment on is that I feel at times the communication wasn't fantastic, but it certainly wasn't awful. I felt that I had to chase things up a little too much, to which I worried it may of come across that I was pestering the agent a bit, however when meeting the agent Claire in person, she put me completely at ease of being a 1st time Tennant, and ended up having a good old natter with her.
The new office is easily accessible, parking available on the road outside ( Pay and display) and a lovely bright office to welcome you. All the staff that myself and the other tenant of the property met were very cheery and dressed up for Comic relief which was good to see.
We were ushered to take a seat and only had to wait all of 30 secs until Claire came to see us.
We were asked to read through all the lease documents and answered any questions that we had.
I would highly recommend the company to anybody looking for a agent and would return again when looking for my next property.
By: Callum
Mar 18, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us - much appreciated! The Braemore Team.

Braemore Sales & Lettings