Mar 18,2015
By: 'Vernon'
Mar 18,2015
11.12.14
Testimonial for Amy Dang Remax Estate Agents
A few week s ago I decided that I needed to employ the services of Amy Dang of Remax to let my Flat in Blackheath.
Amy went about the letting of the flat very thoroughly and out some six agents that were engaged in the process, she proved the most successful .I did not really expect her to do it because there were some very powerful agencies involved who had a lot more resources than Amy.
Amy's approach to me as the Landlord and the tenants was very professional, and her fees was very competitive. In fact, she impressed me so much I have asked her to take over the management of my flat.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Amy Dang of Remax for all your lettings and property management requirements.
Vernon