Mar 18,2015
By: 'Mrs Shaw-O'Brien'
Mar 18,2015
I have to say I'm extremely pleased & happy with the way our agent George Callaghan at Gibbs & Gillespie has worked for us, always with our best interest in mind & extremely efficiently. Our moving experience with George Callaghan has been very smooth, quick & stress free, George has been excellent, very professional & has organised the selling & buying of our properties marvellously. Whenever I had to phone the office all staff were very pleasant & willing to help me with my enquiry. We must say they have made, a normally very stressful experience, very pleasurable & exciting. Thank you very much for your kind support.
By: KM
Mar 18, 2015
Dear Mrs Shaw - O'Brien,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, George works so hard to provide an all round positive experience for our sellers and buyers, and we are so proud to have him represent Gibbs Gillespie,
I will be certain to pass on your kind comments to George and the rest of the Ruislip Manor sales team,
We look forward to dealing with you in the future,
Best regards