Oct 06,2011
Oct 06,2011
Greg and his team were excellent throughout the sale of our property (and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the easiest person to deal with). He listened to our every concern and need and requirement and always delivered exactly what he promised. Their communication was frequent, and they always return calls and emails, which is a breath of fresh air. They are fair and honest and consistently met, managed and ultimately exceeded our expectations. They ensured that selling our home was a smooth process for all parties and I wouldn't hesitate in using them again and would willingly recommend them to anyone looking to sell a property in Windsor.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gregory & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Gregory & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gregory & Company Office 1