Mar 18,2015
Tom
By: 'Mr Andrew Ryland'
Mar 18,2015
Harrison's are, as a collective, the best Property Agency in Canary Wharf without a doubt.

When the Senior Valuer left I was concerned that I may lose the level of service I was used to as his knowledge was unparalleled - he even taught me a thing or two! I'm pleased to say that he must have trained Tom extensively as the service level since has been just as exceptional, if not better - the whole Harrison's team who I have come to know really well have a collective in-depth knowledge that surpasses any other agency I have come across.

I first started working with Harrison's 3 years ago, I gave them an opportunity as the new boys on the block and they have gone from strength to strength since and are undoubtedly the best agency in East London.

Tom and the team have taken time to get to know me and my properties and always deliver an exceptional standard of tenant, I have never had a tenant in arrears and the properties are always looked after by quality professionals.

In an industry that is flooded with cowboys and over-promising it was a real breath of fresh air to come across Harrison's and I've never been more happy to receive a sales call those years ago!

It has been a real eye opener to what a real agency looks like.
Harrison's fees were competitive as is expected, what I found the difference to be is that I have never begrudged paying them to Tom and the team due to the service.

Harrisons