Oct 06,2011
Oct 06,2011
After viewing several properties I finally found a property that I really liked. The sales agent which was based in a different branch than the one in Lower Addiscombe Road arranged for our viewing. Once the price was agreed the sales progression team then took over.

This is where SA really stood out. Bonnie Pooley from the team is a credit to the company. She provided one of the best customer service I have seen and kept me informed at each step. Even when times were stressful she managed to calm the situation either from my side or the seller's side. I will be recommending SA purely because of Bonnie's helpfulness and organisation skills.

Many thanks SA and particularly Bonnie for a stress free move!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch