Mar 18,2015
By: 'karin'
Mar 18,2015
As soon as the money for their fee's had gone from my debit card to their machine, they seemed to put me in the back burner. Due to unexpected circumstances I ended up homesless, needed somewhere to live. After over a month of waiting to move into the property I'd paid all costs for, I finally get the keys, but no apology. The landlord was nosey, as well as noisy, and when it came to viewing the property, he would choose a time when I was working a nights shift (always kept him well up to date with shift pattern). When I'd decline and ask to rearrange, 'Nicky' from the chester branch would ring me up with her attitude and push and push. When it came time to leave, they were even less helpful, getting my deposit back from the TDS was a nightmare, they exceeded the mandatory 10day return time, they didn't care, they didn't help, and consequently, I am claiming back their estate agency fees because I do not believe in paying £210 to be lied to and spoken to like a child.
Once they were received the staff forgot about me. Didn't earn the ‚£210 at al!!!!!!
Attached Files
By: Nicky
Mar 28, 2015
I am very sorry you feel let down by the service we provide from Swetenhams. With regards to a timely move in, we cannot do this until all paperwork is signed and all references returned. We did not manage this property so it was a simple tenant find only service. With regards to claiming your deposit back this is between yourself and your Landlord to agree and we cannot get involved by law. Please remember that by signing a tenancy agreement you are agreeing to give adequate and reasonable access to us for viewings in order to secure a new tenant for our Landlord. We have since re-let this property for the Landlord and the current tenants are very happy with the service they received from us.

Swetenhams