Mar 18,2015
By: 'Ashwin'
Mar 18,2015
Gibbs Gillespie helped me in selling my property and I am very thankful to them. It has been a very long journey but the support which I got from George was terrific. It was not his fault in the delay but he helped to keep things together and was proactive through out the process. The main quality which I appreciate is his transparency and communication. He kept everyone in the loop and was always approachable. One of the reason why I chose Gibbs Gillespie was due to George, as he had helped me buy this present property 4 years back and I was happy with the way he provided support back then, I decided to contact him again when the time came to move up the property ladder. Thanks once again George. Appreciate it.
By: KM
Mar 18, 2015
Dear Ashwin,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, George is such a dedicated and hard-working agent and we are so proud to have represent Gibbs Gillespie,
I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to George and the rest of the Ruislip Manor sales team,
We look forward to dealing with you again in the future,
Best regards