Oct 06,2011
Oct 06,2011
This company were obstructive, difficult to get hold of, slow to respond and took an age to complete repairs and generally unhelpful for the duration that I rented a property through them. I had to frequently highlight problems to them before anything was done. When I left the property, they tried to charge me for cleaning to the property that was not required and for repairs that they should have completed in the first place, as well as cleaning that had not been completed. I would not recommend them to anyone.
Been more proactive in dealing with queries, not been so rude and actually develop some customer service.
By: HomeLets
Apr 23, 2015
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss your feedback. You can email us on info@homeletsofbath.co.uk

We are continually looking at ways of improving our service to clients, therefore your feedback is welcomed.

Kind regards, the HomeLets team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath! To leave a new review of HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath