Oct 06,2011
Oct 06,2011
I went to view the property this morning for me and my boyfriend who could not make it. I was impressed with the flat and was told by the agent that an offer had been made but did not meet the asking price so i called my boyfriend and asked what he wanted to do. We agreed to take it and he spoke to the agent to ask what we had to do to take it off the market. After making a payment of £350 and signing a 'holding contract' I left and was told the remaining deposit had to paid in the next five days. An hour later my bf called to say that the agent had given it away to the other viewing who had clearly increased their offer. And the landlord had accepted without even consulting us. Very unprofessional- they dealt with the matter terribly. Have taken my money and breached the agreement. Despite a lot of angry phone calls they have not made any move to rectify this.

I spoke to a legal friend of mine who said the exact same ting happened to her- after putting on a down payment- they said they gave it away. Save yourself the bother and stay away!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Loft Lets Office 1