Mar 17,2015
Abigail
By: 'Mrs and Mrs C'
Mar 17,2015
My expectations of the sales process were fairly low having had previous poor dealings witrh other Estate Agents in the local area. We tried Mannings as on the face of it they offered a more substantial coverage and professional service and I'm delighted that they delivered well above my low expectations. I found our dealings with Abby and the team to be professional and courteous. They did what they said they would in not only helping find us a fantastic buyer, but turning up on time, showing our house to potential buyers in an informed manner, communicating well with all parties and avoiding the spin, general BS and downright poor service we'd experieneced with local competitors. All in I am delighted with our move and completion. We have reccomended Mannings to friends as a result. Best of luck Abby for the future, from Mr & Mrs C and family.
We paid more than other local agents we had tried but the extra money was worth it as I feel we\'ve gotten a much higher level of service and secured a sale at a higher value than we previously considered.

Manning Stainton