Mar 17,2015
By: 'Laura and Paul'
Mar 17,2015
We bought and sold with Gibbs. George was superb from the start. With both my partner and I working and having a baby he was flexible with viewing times to fit around us and was never late. He took the time to listen to us as to what we needed in a home and I believe that this is why we found our dream home within a week. We were always given enough notification when people were coming to view our property to ensure we could present it in the best way and regardless of whether the feedback was positive or negative from the viewings, George told us. Our viewings were through the roof and our house was sold within no time. We put our house on the market mid Jan and exchanged mid March, we really couldn't have wished for a better service. Even when at times it got stressful (waiting for solicitors etc) George showed initiative to constantly chase up and find ways he could help them solve their issues. Without this our exchange date would have been delayed as would our completion. George let us know when he was on annual leave and made sure we knew who to contact while he was out the office - his team all of which were very helpful and again I cannot fault. had a problem/query while George was away and all it took was a 30 second phone call to be resolved. Regular updates were also given and I really feel this prevents people from phoning up and pestering for news.
I would not hesitate to recommend George or Gibbs Gillespie to anyone in the future.
By: KM
Mar 18, 2015
Dear Laura & Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, George is such a hard-working and professional agent and we are so proud to have him represent Gibbs Gillespie,
I will be certain to pass on your kind comments to him and the rest of the Ruislip Manor Sales team,
We look forward to dealing with you in the future,
Best regards