Mar 17,2015
By: 'ITH'
Mar 17,2015
It is almost impossible to communicate with this agency. It feels like sending messages to an automated, poorly programmed machine and it is a struggle to accomplish anything.

We have not received a copy of the initial property inspection after more than a year of living in the flat despite repeatedly asking for one.

We have reported several issues (heating not working, balcony door not closing properly, etc.) and they were simply ignored - the heating was the only thing fixed, but that required numerous calls and emails from us, pleading for something to be done as we were getting sick in winter from the cold.

We have tried for months to renew our lease, making calls and sending emails trying to make ourselves clear, and despite speaking to both our initial point of contact and the department manager numerous times, we have not succeeded in getting our request across and were just put on the periodic tenancy. I have given up trying to get my message across as I simply do not have the time and patience to keep beating my head against the wall.

I am not sure if they deal with landlords in the same way they deal with tenants, but if you can avoid Ezytrac, do so as it will save you great amounts of time and energy, not to mention countless headaches.
Market competitive in theory but compared to the level of service provided, ridiculously high.
Attached Files