Mar 17,2015
By: 'Anon'
Mar 17,2015
Carl came out to us from the selby branch, and the only way to describe him is like marmite, you either love him or you hate him!
Carl's words were I don't care if I sell your house I'm salary payed, so Im getting paid just for been here. As you can imagine after hearing this several times it starts to get a little annoying!
I understand been straight and honest, but it just wasn't professional.

Also we registered an interest with a property for sale by Park Row and was told we would be kept informed with any movement, offers ect we then found out through another agent Reeds Rains that the property was sold stc. Sloppy service! Need to work on their customer service skills!
Attend customer service course/training
Attached Files
Agent fees 2%! A lot higher than others around!
By: Paul Singleton
Apr 29, 2016
Many estate agents get paid a 'listing bonus' for simply 'listing your property'. This creates a huge temptation to 'overvalue' your property on purpose to encourage you to 'list' your property with themselves. Carl was merely pointing out that he will not get paid any more money from Park Row if you list with them. The point may have been put across clumsily but nonetheless it is a very valid point. It is no coincidence that the agents that pay 'listing bonuses' have the greatest amount of unsold properties and the lowest conversion rates. It is a disgrace that large companies pay listing bonuses as it creates false hope and is totally unethical.
With regards the second issue I cannot comment as you are 'anon' and therefore I do not know the details of the property you are referring to?

Park Row Properties