Mar 17,2015
By: 'Misled'
Mar 17,2015
Its all well and good promoting old reviews celebrating excellent service - HOWEVER - I was impressed with the website so popped along to the office address as listed only to find IT'S CLOSED!!! In their words, relocated to Rotherhithe. The phone number is even the same as Rotherhithe Office. They do not have a Blackheath office at all anymore. I went to the nearest SE3 agent who said that Alex Neil had moved a while ago.
By: David Hatch, Director
Mar 18, 2015
Dear Misled,
I am sorry to read your review, please be assured that we have only recently combined our Blackheath office with our Rotherhithe office as we believed this would really help benefit potential sellers and Landlords within that area, due to a very high number of enquires being generated from this office, as many applicants were specifically looking outside the Rotherhithe area, within the Greenwich and Blackheath areas. Please note our website is currently being updated. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Alex Neil Estate Agents