Mar 17,2015
By: 'Leo & Liping'
Mar 17,2015
I have to be honest and say that we got off to a bit of a shaky start with Ludlow Thompson; However when Courtney Harris took over the selling of the property he certainly pulled out all of the stops for us and we have accepted an offer on our property. It took a while to sell but that was only by virtue of the fact that it is not the best looking property inside - let's just say I'm not quite the artiste with a paintbrush I believed I was. In fact I have been told under no uncertain terms that my wife will throttle me if I even so much as look at a paintbrush again!) - So going back to the subject; despite my decoration 'attempts' the property finally sold and we are both extremely grateful for all of the hard work that Courtney has put in for us.

ludlowthompson