Mar 17,2015
Sue
Richard Carpenter
By: 'Pamela Robertson'
Mar 17,2015
When I first contacted Sue I was considering moving from Gloucestershire to Cambridgeshire, I did not know the area or where I would like to actually live. Even though Sue knew I would not be moving that year she kept in touch with me and continued to be very supportive. After about 15 months I was ready to make the move when she contacted me with details of the property I consequently went on to purchase. At that stage her colleague Richard dealt with me and the purchase. Richard continued to be supportive in every way throughout the whole process. At any time in the future I will certainly use Fine & Country again and will always recommend them.
By: Simon
Mar 20, 2015
Dear 'Pamela Robertson'
WOW! What a great review of Sue, Richard and the team at Fine & Country in St.Neots. We're all so pleased that we were able to help you find the right house for you and that you will be recommending our services in the future - THANKS!

Fine & Country