Mar 17,2015
By: 'Kate'
Mar 17,2015
I'm lucky that my experience isn't as bad as some on here however Martin & Co Basingstoke's customer service is truly appalling. I moved in with my partner in September last year He had lived in the property for a few years prior to this. It was not managed by Martin & Co however he found the property through them. As I work in the industry I was checking all his paperwork was in place and he had everything he needed. I realised he didn't have his deposit ID so contacted Martin and Co to get this. Needless to say a week passed and I didn't hear anything from Martin & Co however I did get a phone call from my Landlord saying Martin & Co have told me you're leaving, why didn't you tell me?!. At no point did I say to Martin & Co we were vacating, we weren't and aren't but the fact that they are more concerned with money than customer service caused a huge problem between our Landlord and ourselves. The silver lining to this is that when we do come to vacate there is no way our Landlord will use them to find another Tenant.

Martin & Co