Mar 17,2015
Ashley
By: 'Mark Lloyd'
Mar 17,2015
I've worked with Ash in the capacity of both buyer and more recently as a vendor, and have always found him to be exceptional. As a buyer he was by far the most proactive of the agents I was registered with, and he was always happy to try and accommodate our need to do viewings out of hours. As a vendor, he was fantastic - he worked extremely hard on our behalf and was frequently updating us on the feedback from viewings. During the conveyancing stages, Ash was always available to help push things along, and he and the team were critical components in ensuring the sale went through. Ash is without question the best agent I have had the pleasure of working with in Bristol, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and the team at Lease & Nagle to anyone.

Leese & Nagle Estate Agents