Mar 17,2015
By: 'Terry & Louisa'
Mar 17,2015
Smashing service from Philip James Manchester. Everyone there deserves a credit but really have to say a huge thank you to Claire and Libby at the Deansgate branch. My wife and I have always lived with our parents and had no idea how to go about renting. Claire showed us around the Broadway developments, Salford Quays and we instantly fell in love with the place. Claire was excellent in showing us around and kept things simple for us and before we knew it, we were tenants! Shortly after this, we decided we like the location and place so much that we asked if we could buy and thankfully we were given the option! Claire introduced us to Libby for dealing with the purchasing of one of the apartments and what can I say but continuous excellent service from Libby as well. I am sure we have troubled Libby enough times yet she always remained so calm, professional and so supportive. I can't believe I am now an official homeowner for the first time! I am so grateful for all this and we can't say how thankful we are with the help of the staff at Philip James. I highly recommend Philip James to anyone seeking properties to buy or rent. Unbeatable service. Thank you!!
Reasonable prices, no hidden charges.

Philip James Partnership