Oct 05,2011
Oct 05,2011
Renter beware!!! Do not use this Rental Agent under any circumstance.
Without doubt the very worst rental experience ever. Martin & Co Norwich offer the poorest service I have ever experienced.

They are rude, unprofessional and just make rules up. They expect a house that has been lived in for a year to be returned in a better condition than when it was first rented. No allowance for fair wear and tear is made and they do all they can to keep your deposit.

The inventory system is a total joke they just add things. They accused us of installing an extra smoke alarm. Just crazy, why on earth would we do that. In fact the list of remedial action need stretched to two pages, and there was at least ten items on the list that were like it when we moved in.

Overall a dreadful experience. Dreadfull agents. Incompetent staff. Rude amatures. No regulation. An absolute free for all. DO NOT USE!!!!!
Joined a self regulatory body. Employed professional staff. Not tried to take us for a ride.
By: Muriel
Feb 13, 2013
LOL WELL Lowes Yard I quite agree with you MICHAEL WHITE was an arrogant pig on the phone when I was just enquiring into a rental and I agree with everything and more in the 15 minute conversation I was unfortunate to have ..... HOW DARE YOU MICHAEL ASK ME VERY INTRUSIVE QUESTIONS WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU !!! once you found out i was with a boyfriend your attitude stunk even more no other Estate Agent has been like you they have all been POLITE HELPFUL FRIENDLY AND NOTHIGN IS TOO MUCH TROUBLE .YOU THINK DELETING MY FACEBOOK COMMENTS I WILL GO AWAY QUIETLY WELL THINK AGAIN SONNY JIM !!!
MIKES comment s to you above Lowes Yard says it all and Im sorry you had the misfortune to deal with these bunch of T**TS I HAD A LUCKY ESCAPE !
By: Lowes Yard
Oct 20, 2012
I stand by my comments Mike!
You acted in the best interests of YOURSELF!
What was your comment to us “you are not our customer" what were we to you then Mike? You still have failed to answer that question even though we paid you money (rent) for services!
We tried to negotiate with you to end a fixed term early (which other letting agents seem to put contingencies in their agreements for.)We tried to come up with options and finical settlement.
All we got from you was belligerence. It was like being held to ransom.
You are the worst because you display arrogance, a lack of empathy, or understanding for tenants regardless of their circumstances.
You just displayed again in your previous comments.
Do you think that tenants really want to be treated like that?
If you don’t want negative comments then start treating your tenants properly!
It was a” horrible experience” one I shall never repeat and one I hope no one else has to either.

And why did you think I put Lowes Yard as the name Mike?
Because I wanted you to know exactly who left the comment!
Still being arrogant Mike. What a Shame!
By: Martin & Co Norwich
Sep 27, 2012
Your experience was the wrost(sic) for you because of what? You didn't get your own way when requesting an early release? Despite your childish stamping of feet we held firm and acted in the best interests of your landlord. I don't see how this makes us the "wrost without a doubt"

Your comments are defamatory, shame for you you've now identified yourself.

Mike White
Martin & Co Norwich
By: Lowes Yard
Aug 29, 2012
I totally agree with the review! They are the wrost without a doubt.
Horrible experience!
"Keep up the bad work Mike & Matthew the worst father and son team in lettings!!!"
By: Stirling
Dec 22, 2011
I will warn people not to rent from Martin & Co. Stirling. The branch is a money snatching company and do nothing for the tenants. MUST AVOID MARTIN & CO. IF YOU ARE RENTING IN STIRLING AREA.
By: Unbiased Landlord and tenant
Oct 26, 2011
I think it is a shame that reviews like this can be left. Martin & Co Norwich are one of the few agents that do uphold quality standards of a property and ensure that it is left in the original state it was
Let in. I have experience as both a tenant and a landlord using them. If I rent a property that has clean unstained carpets, rules for no pets, all light bulbs working and clean appliances, I do not consider it a problem to hand it back like that! I have found them to be fair, knowledgable and simply looking to achieve high standards for both tenant and landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 35! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 35