Mar 17,2015
Stevie
Chris
By: 'JS'
Mar 17,2015
I have recently used Manning Stainton in Headingley to sell my current property and help us to find a new home to move to. I was impressed with them throughout the process. From the outset they were professional and efficient. They got our property on the market very swiftly and quickly arranged plenty of viewings from prospective buyers at times that suited us, culminating in a number of offers shortly afterwards.

In terms of finding us a new property they really took the time to understand our needs and the sort of place that we were looking to buy. They demonstrated their extensive local knowledge to suggest appropriate properties, and from these we have been able to purchase a fantastic home.

I'm extremely grateful to the Headingley team for their help in making our move happen!

Manning Stainton