Mar 17,2015
By: 'Abbie N'
Mar 17,2015
We sold our property with Castles in February. We had a only a few viewings before a buyer was found. Since the offer was accepted they have been so helpful and made the process very easy for us. When you call all the staff are usually aware of your case so anyone can help you. We really did recieve a personalised service and all staff were polite and supportive. Would recommend to anyone. So pleased with castles and wouldn't use anyone else now.
Julia Barrow in particular was extremely professional and very friend
By: Mark Noble
Mar 17, 2015
I would like to thank you on behalf of Julia, the Castles team and myself for taking the time to leave this very positive review, I am so pleased that Julia and the team made such a difference to your house moving experience. Mark Noble managing director.

Castles (Swindon)