Mar 17,2015
Paige
David
By: 'James Hockin'
Mar 17,2015
I was truly impressed by Coopers' level of customer service and its responsiveness to my enquiries.

Paige Barber is a real star of the team, who was always willing to go above and beyond to help me during the buying process. Her knowledge of the local area and interest in my needs as a client were key, as I was a first time buyer and so new to the house-buying process. She was instrumental in pushing the purchase of my new home through quickly. From offer to completion it took just 7 to 8 weeks and a few of those weeks were down to unforeseen delays between solicitors.

David Sargent is a terrific operator who is patient, dedicated to his clients' needs and very effective when required. He manages a superb team out of the Hillingdon branch and I would recommend David, Paige and Coopers to family, friends and colleagues.

A professional and dedicated team - they almost made the house buying process a joy!

Coopers Residential