Mar 16,2015
By: 'kasia'
Mar 16,2015
I would not give even one star!!!! The worse experience I have ever had!!!Promised for the flat to be completely refurbished, made us wait 3 weeks from the date it was agreed saying the building works has not been completed. Finally agreeing a date of moving in then received a phone 2 days before the move in (after we arranged everything - paid for removal company and agreed with our current agency the move out day - there was someone to move in same day) that it cannot be done for another few days as the builders are still working and saying that we should be patient as it is worth it, as we will get brand new flat.
I should mentioned that after paying our deposit they did not return our calls and didn't contact us for over 3 weeks.
Then finally we were able to move in, had everything planned hour by hour and the agent didnt turn up on time so we had to chase them up - it delayed everything, we had to pay extra for removal and cleaning company and carpet people as we left the flat in perfect condition just to arrive in the worse flat ever!!!!! Nothing was done. The only thing they changed was carpet in front room and painted over dirty wallpaper. The rest I would not let even a pet live there. And they said we should be happy as they can find anyone to on our place. The kitchen, bathroom and everywhere was just disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! Fridge from before i was born, bath cover fallen off and the amount of spiders, spider webs and dirt was unbelievable. They did not clean anything before we moved in. I was crying. I asked if we can get money back and they said they can give us our deposit but we have to move out same day. When i ask where on the street after waiting all this time -she just said nothing. I cannot describe how poor the service was and still is. they called a cleaner to clean the flat (only bathroom and kitchen I must add) the rest they said they wont pay for so I had to do it myself as we didnt have a choice and unfortunately had to stay. The shower was not working from the beginning and we were calling and asking for over 4 months to be fixed. Finally we got it fixed after being lied to and ignored but when i reported a leak and dump no one got back to us as yet so im guessing we need to wait another few months.
I have no words for this company and please do not use them for your own good! I am still furious and just want to get out of this flat and this agent!!! Now having another issues with the flat it takes another 3 months to get hold of someone to sort it out. Plus the have contacted water supplier on our behalf and opened an account in my husband's name without even contacting us or checking if we have an account already as I set up an account in my name when we first moved in (both of us are on the tenancy agreement). Now we have been receiving separate letters for both of us for water. It is absolutely ridiculous. Shame they don't have time to sort out the leak we had to deal with since December 2014

Choices