Mar 16,2015
By: 'Lisa Reddit'
Mar 16,2015
I used these guys to rent out my flat in Brixton. The guy I initially spoke to on the phone was a trainee so he wasnt able to answer all the questions I asked but he put me through to the manager who was... they came over and gave me a valuation which wasnt as high as another agent so i didnt immediately use them. But after a week I had no viewings with the other agent (a large well known estate agent brand). I got a follow up call from Zara at Harmens and told them that I was now happy for them to market as well. They gave me an offer for guaranteed rent immediately to start the following day on 0% commission on their leasing scheme as well as an offer from two sharers!... I opted for the two sharers but have given them another property on the leasing scheme since! Both good options but the guaranteed rent is always on time and they take care of any maintenance. Might change my contract to that on renewal in a few months when it expires. Lets see! Nice Office. Someones always there to try and help (even the trainee). If they dont know the answer, I have always got a call back from someone who does.
fees are average market rate. the leasing scheme had no fee so that was good too

Harmens