Oct 05,2011
Oct 05,2011
Bonnie Pooley worked with me on the sale of my old house and the purchase of my new home in September 2011. Buying and selling is a stressful business at the best of times, but I can honestly say the 5 stars were well deserved! Bonnie was helpful, informative, calm and professional at all times, keeping me fully updated on all matters involved with both transactions. She called me regularly, and dealt with all of my queries promptly, whilst also keeping the others involved in the chain updated as required. She is a real asset to Streets Ahead.
Whilst Streets Ahead are not the cheapest estate agents on the market, they provide value for money by being very proactive and efficient, and effective at getting the job done even in a difficult housing climate. I would reccomemend them any day!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch