Mar 16,2015
By: 'Maria'
Mar 16,2015
Adam and Tamara at Cadman homes sold our house for the full asking price within days of it going on the market; the pictures taken and brochure was much better than I saw from other agents and I think this gave us a competitive advantage. When we came to exchange and complete Adam worked really hard to manage a difficult chain and we were very grateful he was there to support us when things didn't go to plan with solicitors. If I was to change anything about our arrangements I would have gone with the Cadman in house solicitor; we chose an online solicitor, which caused communications problems, our house move would have been much easier if we'd chosen the Cadman homes solicitor to handle the sale - I'd recommend this for future customers.
Cadman\'s rates were the most competitive of all the agents checked.
By: Adam
Mar 16, 2015
Thank you Maria, it was great working with and David and of course the dogs! We do operate a recommend a friend scheme to reward any referrals that we get from previous clients, so if you know anyone that's looking to sell then send them our way and we'll look after them!

Cadman Homes