Mar 13,2015
By: 'Andy'
Mar 13,2015
Where do I start? What a farse of a company. Moved into the property, things were ok, until a leak occured.... it took thornley groves 2 weeks to come and see it, in this time damp, damaged (worth ‚£1000's), rotting floors, and constant dripping water had wrecked the flat. Still 3 months on the flat leak has stopped but the repair work has not happened, also our claim for compansation has been messed around with, and they are trying to get it out of our landlord! it was the fault of the incompetencies of thornley groves that led to the damage, not the landlord.

Now our overflow pipe wont stop leaking, contacted thornley groves and there team of peolpe are so useless! I am absolutely furious, mad with this company, what a terribly run business.

I'd urge you to all stay away. My apartment has in the meantime from thornley groves to a new letting agent called rhubarb, as our new landlord knows how useless thornley groves are.
close down....
Attached Files
charge for everything, and we get nothing in return

Thornley Groves