Oct 05,2011
Oct 05,2011
The worst lettings agency i have ever come across. I live In a building that is owned by the same landlord that ownes the entire building. The maintenance company has changed but it's that same people that used to answer the phone and the same workmen. I am sure the maintenance company is owned by the landlord as well as the agency. I have been warned by friends that have left the buliding that I should forget about the deposit which is very worrying. I feel like a victim of a scam now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Loft Lets Office 1