Mar 16,2015
By: 'Sarah'
Mar 16,2015
I waited 20mins at the property along with 12 others who showed up on time like myself only to have you allow a couple who arrived after me to push in because she is pregnant.

1. There will be the usual rush of rentals available come April time so I am not that desperate, so I left without seeing it : as previous people came out looking distinctly unimpressed and told me it was very small and over priced. I had a good chat to them while waiting and met then again at the station: they wont be renting it either. And they werent impressed re being herded like cattle either.

2. Future good tenants dont appreciate being herded like cattle then having people who arrived late push in front at the behest of your own staff. Unprofessional, I used to work in Lettings, good tenants are like gold dust, your loss.

Mustafa from the branch rang me, no apology. Got confrontational when i pointed out that the rest of the people who made the effort to be on time do count for something over someone late and 5months gone.
Treated those who arrived on time like people not cattle, proper 10 min apart appointments like the other agents do. Not let late applicants turn up pleading pregnancy as the excuse to jump the queue.
Attached Files