Mar 16,2015
By: 'Debbie Morris'
Mar 16,2015
DO NOT TOUCH THIS AGENT!!!!!

As professionals we have been treated with complete disrespect from start to finish.
They have caused us as a couple, along with our two children, undue stress, inconvenience, aggravation and financial loss by their lack of professionalism and 'misrepresentation' of the facts.

As we speak, we have now reported their inappropriate code of practice and conduct to the Estate Agents Ombudsmen.

Save yourselves the distress and choose a more creditible agent.
£100 holding deposit £95 per person for reference searches (£190 in our case as we are a couple)
By: The Director
Mar 16, 2015
Please urgently contact The Directors - we have no record of doing business with you and I do not understand your complaint? We are not estate agents we are lettings agents. I do not understand how you could have incurred financial loss with us if we do not have a record of you? I am very concerned this is not a legitimate and genuine complaint? If you have complained to the Property Ombudsman you should please be aware that in the first instance you should make a formal complaint to my company so that I may try to deal with the matter for you - thank you

Easy Let - the letting specialist