Oct 05,2011
Oct 05,2011
I have been using Romans to let my properties for several years now and I have been very happy with their service, especially having previously used other agents in the Reading area who have not had such high standards. They have always been able to find me good tenants very quickly which is essential for my business.

The Lower Earley branch has a very friendly and professional lettings team who are always on hand to give up to date advice and prompt attention to any aspects of my lettings. As well as providing knowledgeable support to me as a landlord, my tenants also advise me that they have been treated well. Most importantly to me, if any problems arise, I know I can speak to Richard or Karl and they will deal with the issue effectively and without delay.

The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because I have had some issues with the Romans accounts department, probably due to a new computer system and incorrect input. However this is not the fault of the Lower Earley branch who have been excellent in resolving these problems for me.

I would certainly recommend Romans on the basis of the service at the Lower Earley branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley