Mar 16,2015
By: 'Messy experience'
Mar 16,2015
The whole process started off well, they contacted me within hours of sending message there, arranged a viewing for the property for the same day, although the agent (Charlotte) was late and didnt have enough time to view the flat properly.
Jen was in touch and did her job well throughout, but when i had to be contact with Paul, everything went bad. He organised me to meet the landlord at a time i couldnt possibly have managed to get in time, last minute wanted me to sign the papers at gosforth office instead of high heaton (which was close to the property), then claimed to the landlord that its my fault i wont be there meeting them on time. Paul was very sloppy and untrustworthy, he even gave me the wrong keys and I noticed this obviously at the flat! It took them a good few hours to find the right set of keys. Landlord and I were very unimpressed by the way this let was handled, and felt Paul caused more harm than good in this case.
apologise
Attached Files
By: Joanne
May 12, 2015
Thank you for your feedback addressing your concerns. Firstly, I am sorry that you are disappointed with the service provided and you will see from this review site that High Heaton is rated 5 stars for customer service and our service level is of paramount importance. We take all feedback seriously in order to rectify situations that have not met our clients expectations. Unfortunately, on the day that you were asked to sign your Tenancy Agreements in our High Heaton branch, the branch was closed to enable necessary building works to be carried out hence you were asked to attend our Property Management Centre in Gosforth. I do sympathise that this was a little further out of your way and thank you for co-operation in doing so. Keys were given to you after you attending the Property Management Centre by Paul and these were taken from our branch using the key number that was stored on our computerised system. However, due to an administrative error, the key number on our computerised system was incorrect. We rectified this situation and the correct keys were provided to you after a delay in travelling to the High Heaton branch to collect and issue them to you. I note Charlotte was running late for the initial viewing and you feel you needed more time for the appointment. Charlotte has been provided with feedback for future viewings. Again, we apologise that you feel our service did not meet your expectations on this occasion and can assure you that this is not normal practice at Jan Forster Estates.

Jan Forster Estates