Mar 16,2015
By: 'Kevin'
Mar 16,2015
I have been a landlord for many years and managed my properties as well as doing a professional full time job. I found that when I used agents I was always disappointed with the service - tenants not paying rent and the property being left in a mess. I always though I could do better myself. so I did. Eventually - my work load was too much so I started to look for an agent again. Initially disappointment after disappointment - eventually I found Kaytons. I spoke with Gagan direct and was inspired with confidence - I have found him to be honest and professional with myself and my tenants as well as charging a fair rate for his service and keeping costs low for the tenants also. It is now a number of years on - tenants pay rent and are happy and my property is always left in a good state and if not is put right by Kayton's team. I am very happy to leave the management in Gagan's hands and know he is a man to be trusted so much so I have recommended his business to several of my friends.
Gagan charges a fair amount - not only to me, but also keeps the costs as low as possible for the tenants too.

Kaytons Estate Agents