Mar 16,2015
By: 'Ada'
Mar 16,2015
Fantastic experience from the first contact through to scheduling viewings, negotiation, exchange and completion. Every member of staff I engaged with was helpful. Molly Slevin (my account manager) paid particular attention to all of the process. She called immediately there was an update and followed up with emails whenever she couldn't reach me on the phone. She came across as very polite and friendly.

eMoov is a million times better than high street estate agencies and I have used quite a few. I will not only use the company again, but recommend it to anyone looking to sell.

The only recommendation I have is that they also pay a lot of attention to their conveyancing partners, I found that the level of service is not exactly the same.

Emoov