Mar 16,2015
By: 'Harty'
Mar 16,2015
I paid the deposit and first month rent to the agent, signed the contract and moved into a studio flat. The contract was supposed to be signed by the landlord and handed over to me but that never happened. Asking for a contract which by law I am entitled to was apparently such a huge issue, I was apparently bothering the landlord. I called the agent and emailed them but once they had my money they were not that quick to respond anymore. The 'property' I had moved in was an illegal property I was soon to find out. It was an extension, a complete seperate unit for which no council tax was paid. The landlord did not declare it to the council and davidson gold helped to market this illegal property. I am glad I don't live there anymore.
They did not check documents of landlord i.e if the property is allowed to be rented out.
Attached Files