Mar 16,2015
By: 'Malcolm Baker'
Mar 16,2015
Having had a bad experience with a major high street estate agent in Bedford; I sacked the high street estate agent and decided that I could to better without their advice or help.

I contacted Hatched. I was very pleased with the 40 plus photos that Hatched created. I loved the idea that I could added more photos to the Rightmove entry for my house. The floor plans were excellent. I loved the idea that I write the description of the property (rather than correct the childish grammar errors of the high street estate agent that I had previously used.) I loved the idea that I could review the Rightmove entry and perform changes at any time. I loved the idea that I could show prospective buyers around my house and explain what was in the house and why. I loved the fact that Hatched were willing to talk to me and discuss progress.

I monitored the progress of other houses in my village. Some houses were on Rightmove for 2-3 months, then removed for a short period, then added again with a different high street agent. In fact I was approached by two high street agents. I ignored their pleas to register with them.

Eventually the ime was right; and my house was sold.

===================================================
I got the MONEY that I wanted, I SAVED over £7,000 in fees. Double bonus !
===================================================

Hatched helped gain an introduction to their Conveyancing Service. This was excellent service (I have moved 6 times and know how greedy solicitors are). It cost £350 (the most expensive Solicitor, wanted £800).

I thoroughly endorse the use of Hatched and do not regret the inevitable death of high street estate agents. We are now using Rightmove to find our next house. We are ignoring the emails from estate agents (that we have to register with) that offer us houses that do not match our wish list (eg we want a country house not a town house). In other words - - we are using the internet to find our house ---- this is same reasoning why I chose to use Hatched to sell my house and save over £7,000.
The agents fees were a great saving ! The conveyancing fees were equally \"realistic\" !

Hatched